In-store giving campaign to provide support to Boys & Girls Clubs of South Alabama
Mobile, AL – Every year, nearly four million young people are served by Boys & Girls Clubs. To show their continued support in preparing today’s youth for a bright tomorrow, Ross Stores, Inc. is partnering with Boys & Girls Clubs of America with a three-week program called, “Help Local Kids Learn.” Beginning July 31, customers in Mobile can make a monetary contribution at their local Ross Dress for Less (“Ross”) location during checkout to be donated to the Boys & Girls Clubs of South Alabama, through August 22.
“Ross Stores is very excited to host the seventh annual Help Local Kids Learn in-store campaign for the Boys & Girls Clubs. This campaign will directly help kids at local Clubs across the country. Boys & Girls Clubs of America and Ross’ strong partnership of 15 years is rooted in both organizations’ shared commitment to help young people reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible leaders,”
Group Senior Vice President
- This back-to-school season, Ross Stores, Inc. is inviting customers to give at the register to benefit Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Ross will match the first $400,000 raised!
- 100% of the funds raised at each store will benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs, with 80% being directed to a Club in the community.
- Ross is the national sponsor of Power Hour, a program that provides kids and teens the opportunity to do their homework in a safe place, in-person or virtually, with support from Boys & Girls Club staff.
- Every $5 donation helps provide one half hour of homework help for a Club youth.
- $15 helps keep a kid safe after school.