The focus of Advocates for Girls is to…
Provide a platform for women in the community to learn about and address issues faced by girls and young women today.
Offer opportunities for the Advocates to directly support Boys & Girls Clubs of South Alabama programs which address those issues, with their time, talents and financial resources
Empower other women to become Advocates and make a “forever” difference in the lives of girls and young women in our community.
Annual Advocate LevelsAnnual Membership: $600 / Annually
or $50 / Month
Young Professional: $365 / Annually or $31 / month
• Receive a quarterly e-newsletter with updates on how your support is creating Great Futures for girls
• Volunteer as a tutor, guest speaker and/or field trip chaperone at Clubs
• Provide job shadowing opportunities for girls
Create Investment Plan For Success
By investing in today’s young people you guarantee they will become the wholesome, well-balanced adults of tomorrow.
Platinum “Advocate” Stock $1000 annually or $84 / month
• A full year of programming for an youth including STEM, homework assistance, computer literacy, life skills programs, bullying prevention, healthy lifestyles, fine arts, arts programming, fitness and athletics.
• Programming for a teen youth including STEM, financial literacy, career and workforce development, college tours, life skills programs, character and service learning, digital arts programming, fitness and athletics.
Gold “Hero” Stock $750 • Transportation to community service projects• Career and workforce development tours• One educational field trip for 50 children/teens
Silver “Believer” Stock $500
• Full 8-week summer enrichment program for one child
• Repairs to Games Room equipment
• Provide attendance and achievement incentives for programs
Bronze “Friend” Stock $250
• Academic support supplies
• Food and supplies for Healthy Cooking classes
• Expenses for one #WeOwnFridays teen event
For individuals interested in making a larger impact, we offer two opportunities
General J. Gary Cooper Circle of Honor – $1,000 – $4,999
In recognition of Major General Cooper’s outstanding leadership to his country and unwavering commitment to youth and teens in South Alabama.
Great Futures Ambassadors – $5,000 – $9,999
The E.B. Peebles, Jr. Giving Society honors the memory of a member of its founding Board of Directors. Mr. Peebles, a native and life-long resident of Mobile, was committed to the betterment of his beloved community and its citizens, particularly the thousands of young people whose lives have been impacted by Boys & Girls Clubs of South Alabama.
Annual Membership Guidelines• Annual membership is for individuals who make unrestricted cash gifts of $10,000 or more
• Gifts are to be paid in one year, i.e. multi-year pledge payments totaling $10,000 are not eligible
• However, payments during the year or monthly donations that total $10,000 or more are eligible
• Donors can be recognized as individuals or as couples
• Gifts from S Corporations count as a personal gift by the owner
• A gift can be made to honor someone if the total gifts equal$10,000 or more
• Gifts made through family foundations, trust or community foundation funds are eligible
Exclusive Benefits of being an E.B. Peebles Jr. Society Member
• Prominent recognition of E.B. Peebles Jr Society Membership in event programs, on our website, in our newsletter, and invitations to exclusive events
• Annual Invitation to join other top Boys & Girls Club donors at a prestigious celebration, hosted by one of our national organization’s distinguished alumni or benefactors
• National recognition by Boys & Girls Clubs of America in the Jeremiah Milbank Society as a leader who supports children at their local Boys & Girls Club.
• Complementary table at our annual Youth of the Year Luncheon